Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Life is My Choice

I was informed last night in what was meant to be a derogatory manner that my life is a consequence of the choices that I have made. This got me to thinking about my life and here is what I came up with:

I married a great man who is a loving, supportive husband and wonderful father.
I chose to have two beautiful, highly intelligent and gifted children.
I chose to get a bachelor's and a master's degree and have made the choice to obtain my PhD as well.
I have chosen to surround myself with the best friends and married into the almost perfect family that I have always wanted.
I have a job that I enjoy and that I can be proud of.
I have a really great life!!

After reviewing this I would say these are some damn good consequences!

No comments: