Friday, October 3, 2008

Let me be clear...

Perhaps my view of Palin would be different if McCain had run a more upfront campaign. Instead he has chosen the "whatever is going to get me elected" path. It is so obvious as to why he chose Palin that he didn't think about what she actually is capable of. I'm sorry, she is not the first great political woman. She's not great at all. If she were Ann Richards or Hilary Clinton or any other intelligent serious political candidate regardless of her party I would vote for her.

I am scared for our country's future right now. I am scared for my children's future right now. My husband lost his job five weeks ago and is still unemployed. I am personally offended by Palin's nonchalant attitude and winks and smiles. This is not one of those times where the Republicans can just smile in my face and screw me up the ass. I want action not bull shit and as far as I am concerned McCain and Palin are full of it.

We have had eight years of ignorance. I am ready for four years of intelligence.-KimBeck

No comments: