Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ladies Please!

It's a scary thing for me right now as I struggle with faith in the American people. I am hearing about how great it is that McCain chose a woman for his VP. Here is my concern. How great was it that a Texan represented us for the past 8 years. Oh wait, not so great. Palin may be a woman but that does not make her THE woman to represent the rest of us for the next four years. I am begging everyone out there to think carefully before voting for someone based on their genitalia. The state of our nation is far to critical to vote sole on breasts or skin color. I am all about women's lib but I want to know that I am being represented by a competent strong woman. All I've seen Palin do is flaunt her feminine charisma, exploit herself as a mother and use silly language. Palin is not Hillary and that is something to keep in mind in the next 5 weeks.

No comments: